[Privoxy-users] Mac version 3.0.26 (stable) question

Thomas Cha tomcha75 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 16:01:48 UTC 2017

Hi Ian,

Thanks so much for your reply. I'm going to have to r-read it several times
to digest what you're saying, but I think I understand.

And I have been given a snippet of code to copy and paste to the bottom of
the file so I should be ok, or I hope so.
If all else fails, then I will just delete and reinstall and try the online
method you prescribed.

Thanks again so much for your taking the time to reply. Really appreciate
the help.

Thomas