[Privoxy-users] Mac version 3.0.26 (stable) question

Thomas Cha tomcha75 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 16:08:51 UTC 2017

Hi Ian,

Writing back to you much earlier than I thought.

I tried adding the code to the user.action file and ran into a permission
problem. Then same thing with the config file. Here's the message I'm
getting in both cases:

You don't own the file "config" and don't have permission to write to it.
You can duplicate this document and edit the duplicate. Only the duplicate
will include your changes.
[Cancel] [Duplicate]

What do I do? Make the duplicate and rename it to the original file name?

I tried right clicking on the files to change the permission from there to
be able to read & write but that didn't seem to help. My account has the
admin rights.

Thanks.
Thomas