[Privoxy-users] Apple music not able to synchronize music on iOS 10 and privoxy 3.0.21

Alexandre Delie alexandredelie at icloud.com
Wed Nov 9 15:00:13 UTC 2016

Hi,

It’s not possible to synchronize music (set it offline available) on Apple Music iOS 10 with Privoxy 3.0.21. Streaming listening is Ok, Streaming and sync is ok on Mac OS X Sierra but not on iPhone.
I tried to ad somme exception in user.action (- filter) with url I saw in the log file when trying to sync music but unsuccessfully.
Any idea ? Is it a bug ?

(Also, I don’t know if it’s the same issue but iTunes music preview listening is also not possible)

Thanks to all

Regards

Alex