[Privoxy-users] Apple music not able to synchronize music on iOS 10 and privoxy 3.0.21

Ian Silvester iansilvester at fastmail.fm
Wed Nov 9 15:35:29 UTC 2016

Hi Alexandre,

I doubt that this is a bug, it is more likely due to differences in
operation of Apple Music between iOS and macOS. To investigate that
further, the first step ought to be altering the logging config to add
debug 1024 so as to log denied requests (perhaps do so on both desktop
and phone so as to compare) then run tests to see what is being blocked;
we can then go from there.

Cheers,

Ian

My PGP public