[Privoxy-users] Cookies from https sites

Ian Silvester iansilvester at fastmail.fm
Sun Apr 28 15:33:50 UTC 2019

Hi Az,

It is true that Privoxy cannot see any content, cookies included, within HTTPS sites.  If you search the mailing list archive you'll find a couple of described solutions for chaining with another proxy that decrypts HTTPS; there is no ongoing plan to incorporate such within Privoxy.

Which browser are you using? Most have cookie management built-in rather than as an extension.

Ian

My PGP public key[http://silvester.org.uk/IanSilvesterPGPPublicKey.asc]