[Privoxy-users] Cookies from https sites

Az azimuth99 at danwin1210.me
Sun Apr 28 15:07:06 UTC 2019

I have all cookies crunched by default and only allow them from the
sites I want to login to, however today I noticed I had a huge amount
of cookies in my browser.

Am I right in thinking that privoxy can't see cookies from https
sites?  My browser doesn't support any cookie manager extensions, so
I'd be grateful for any tips to only allow the ones I want.

I understand from another thread that some solution for dealing
with https traffic is being worked on, but I'm wondering if there is
some workaround to get privoxy to see https content that could be
used now?  I'm thinking perhaps another proxy between it and the
internet or something.  Or would that cause my browser to throw up
warnings about insecure connections? I already forward traffic
through 3proxy on the web side.

Thanks for any info and ideas.

--
Az