[Privoxy-users] Service not starting at boot

Marc Draco marcdraco at protonmail.com
Mon Nov 13 21:44:24 UTC 2017

This probably isn't a privoxy bug, but I'm raising it in case it helps.

I'm using Privoxy from the debian ARM branch on a DietPi install with a v3.x kernel (in case that matters) and I've noticed that the service fails to start pretty much every time the system is rebooted. It's a completely harmless error since I can SSH in and manually start it but that's rather confusing since it appears int he list and appears to have tried to start. I assume that the Internet is not live at this point but I can't confirm that as I don't have the expertise.

I've raised the issue with the distro's dev. team in case they are able to help.

Great work though chaps, I'm finding privoxy plays "nice" with the DNS-based PiHole and works to deliver and even more ad-free experience.

Thanks to all.

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile