[Privoxy-users] Custom error page

Punit Mittal thepunitone at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 13:10:03 UTC 2017

Thank you for your reply.

Just to make sure that I haven't missed anything on my side, the following
is my config:

listen-address :4500
confdir /usr/local/user/privoxy
socket-timeout 200
forward-socks5 / <socks5-server-host>:<socks5-server-port> .
logdir /var/log/user/privoxy
logfile privoxy.log
actionsfile paction.conf
filterfile pfilter.conf
debug 1
debug 2
debug 512
debug 1024
debug 4096
debug 8192
tolerate-pipelining 1
keep-alive-timeout 60
default-server-timeout 50

and I have the following custom files for templates in the directory at
 /usr/local/user/privoxy/templates/

connect-failed
connection-timeout
default
no-server-data
forwarding-failed
no-such-domain

Also, is there a way for me to help implement it?

--
Punit Mittal,
B.Tech, Civil Engineering (4th year),