[Privoxy-users] How to Whitelist IP Adress of my Server ( OVH )

Ian Silvester iansilvester at fastmail.fm
Wed Aug 9 12:50:10 UTC 2017

Hi Mister Blood,

You should not need to whitelist IP addresses - in a default
configuration Privoxy will not filter them. If you use a domain name for
that server that matches one of Privoxy's default rules then it might
get blocked. What is an OVH server? Does it have an HTML interface that
calls resources from servers out on the internet? It is conceivable that
some of these resources might be blocked by standard filters.

Ian

My PGP public
key[http://diem.serveftp.net:8080/IanSilvesterPGPPublicKey.asc]