[Privoxy-users] Dynamically add socks5 forwards or #include a separate forwarding file

David Woodfall dave at dawoodfall.net
Mon Jun 18 12:45:35 UTC 2018

Hi

I would like to know if there's a way of adding forwards without
needing to edit the main config and restarting privoxy?

My privoxy forwards to 2 socks5 proxies. By default all go to the main
one, but I sometimes need to add URL patterns for some to go to the
second proxy.

Is there is a way to do this by putting a command/alias in either
user.action or user.filter, or perhaps #include a separate file from
config that I could add to dynamically using a shell script or via
the web interface?

I did try putting them in user.action but I couldn't get them to work.

Thanks

-Dave

--

As usual, this being a 1.3.x release, I haven't even compiled this
kernel yet.  So if it works, you should be doubly impressed.

                                                            .--.  oo
                                                           (____)//