[Privoxy-users] Whitelisting based on client IPs

Father Vlasie fv at spots.school
Tue Feb 6 17:18:03 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

I am new to Privoxy and I am trying to use it to replace a perl-based custom whitelisting system.

I have read a lot of the documentation but I could not quite figure out how to do what I need which
is to whitelist websites based on the IP address of the client.

I have tried adding the following code to the default.action file but it just seems to block everything without
making an exception for 10.10.20.3 to reach wikipedia.org or 10.10.20.5 to reach m-w.com.

8<----8<----8<----8<----8<----8<----8<----

{+block{This domain is not in the whitelist.}}
.
+client-header-tagger{client-ip-address}
{-block}
.wikipedia.org/.
TAG:^IP-ADDRESS: 10\.10\.20\.3$
{-block}