[Privoxy-users] Mac version 3.0.26 (stable) question

Thomas Cha tomcha75 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 22:19:28 UTC 2017

Hi Ian,

Sorry for the late reply. Here are the answers to your questions:

- Mac OS X 10.10.5
- Settings > Users & Groups > my account listed as Admin
(I do see privoxy server as Sharing Only)

Code I'm trying to add:
{+block{link assistant.} +handle-as-empty-document}

www.link-assistant.com

208.115.108.42

link-assistant.com

.link-assistant.com

I'm very hopeful you can help me get this figured out.

Thanks again so much.
Thomas