[Privoxy-users] External filters problem on Microsoft Windows.

Ian Silvester iansilvester at fastmail.fm
Thu Nov 2 14:39:22 UTC 2017

Hi Ataro,

I suspect there is a problem with the formatting of your user.filter
file. Please post your entire file here, or, if you are not comfortable
with that, the complete extract where you have added this filter
including the lines of text preceding and following the filter
definition.

Ian

My PGP public
key[http://diem.serveftp.net:8080/IanSilvesterPGPPublicKey.asc]