[Privoxy-users] HTTPS Website Rejects (HTTP) Local Resources

Mr Vanderdenduur rvrnt at use.startmail.com
Wed Nov 1 23:10:31 UTC 2017

Hello, hello,

A bit like “decentraleyes” add-on, my config is such that requests to
third-party libraries—served from specific domains such as jQuery and
Cloudflare—are redirected to my local versions. Example:

"http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.12.4.js" changed to…
"http://localhost/~Gremlin/JS%20Libraries/jquery.js" (1 hit).

Unfortunately, when I visit a HTTPS website, diversion to my local
version is blocked.

I, then, added in `user.filter`…

SERVER-HEADER-FILTER: ContentSecurityPolicyOff
s at content.?security.*@@i

and inserted in my `user.action` file…

   { +server-header-filter{ContentSecurityPolicyOff} }
    .livecoinwatch.com

Where `livecoinwatch.com` is the “problematic” website.

Unfortunately, routing to my local version is still blocked…

Thanks for any help.

Good day,

Vanderdenduur