[Privoxy-users] problem with installation

Ian Silvester iansilvester at fastmail.fm
Fri Jun 2 15:14:39 UTC 2017

Thanks for the screenshot Federico - please could you always reply to
the list address rather than directly to my personal email address?
These support issues can then become a form of knowledge base for future
users who experience similar issues.

First of all, please could you use the latest version - 3.0.26 - which
you can download at:
http://www.privoxy.org/sf-download-mirror/Macintosh%20%28OS%20X%29/3.0.26%20%28stable%29/Privoxy%203.0.26%2064%20bit.pkg

Let me know if you still see the same issue,

Ian

My PGP public
key[http://diem.serveftp.net:8080/IanSilvesterPGPPublicKey.asc]