[Privoxy-users] Exceptions

Federico Franceschini federico_franceschini at yahoo.it
Sat Jul 1 09:22:43 UTC 2017

Can you be more specific? I can’t find that section in user.actions :(

On 25 giugno 2017 a 15:41:57, Ian Silvester (iansilvester at fastmail.fm) scritto:

Hi Federico,

If you have not previously done so, the first step is to change
Privoxy's fundamentally secure configuration to allow editing of the
actions files via a web browser. This is achieved by editing the file
/usr/local/etc/privoxy/config, searching for 'enable-edit-actions' and
setting its value to 1, then saving and exiting the file. Depending upon
your version of OS X you might need to use the Goto command in Finder
since /usr is hidden by default on most recent versions.

With that configuration change made, browse to config.privoxy.org then
follow the link to 'view or change the current configuration'. Edit the
user.actions file to add the sites concerned to the. section that
disables all Privoxy's features (the section with all the - options
listed) .

All this information and more can be found in the documentation that you
can access at the 'Documentation' link at config.privoxy.org or at the
Privoxy web site at http://www.privoxy.org/user-manual/index.html

Kind regards,

Ian