[Privoxy-users] There is no directory /Application/Privoxy after installed Privoxy

Ian Silvester iansilvester at fastmail.fm
Tue Sep 27 12:57:38 UTC 2016

Hi Robin,

Im afraid the Privoxy developers are not responsible for the Privoxy
Brew recipe (indeed I didn't even know that there was one!).
Installation into the Applications folder and presence of the scripts
you mention occurs only if you install from the .pkg files we offer for
download.  You'll need to search the web for details of the Privoxy
recipe to understand how to start/stop Pruvoxy when installed in this
manner.

Kind regards,

Ian

My PGP public