[Privoxy-users] Trouble Updating Privoxy

Ian Silvester iansilvester at fastmail.fm
Wed Sep 21 12:31:52 UTC 2016

Hi Daniel,

The first question has to be, what changed between it working and then
not working with the prior version installed? Did you upgrade OS X?
There is a known issue with upgrading between certain OS X versions, in
that it partially (but not completely - therein lies the bug!) deletes
the user account that privoxy runs as. Is this possibly the case?

Let me know, furthwr fault diagnosis will follow your answer.

Ian

My PGP public
key[http://diem.serveftp.net:8080/IanSilvesterPGPPublicKey.asc]