[Privoxy-users] Getting User Details while applying filter

Muhammad Usman muhd.usman87 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 08:26:43 UTC 2016

Hi,
I am new at setting up proxy server, till now I am able to setup Privoxy on
openWRT device. I have configured the filter (mentioned below), till now
what happens is that in each customer session, proxy injects URL of my JS
file (hosted online). Now What I want to do is to call the JS file with
some parameters like customer MAC or IP etc in order to uniquely identify
the customer and presents ads accordingly. Any ideas on how can I fill the
data-cusmac or data-cusIP in below filter dynamically? Thanks a lot

*Current Filter:*

s@</head>@\n<script  type="text/javascript" *data-cusmac=""* *data-cusIP=""*
src="http://test.com/abc.js">\n\       </script >\n$0\n@