[Privoxy-users] issue with gzip content-encoding and range queries

Ian Silvester iansilvester at fastmail.fm
Wed Jun 29 11:42:59 UTC 2016

Hi Thorsten,

To clarify, can I confirm that Privoxy is installed on a Debian box that
you are using as a proxy for all your local clients, correct? That is to
say you do not have Privoxy installed locally on the Android client that
is experiencing the issue?

Secondly, could you detail the make, model and Android version affected.

Thanks,

Ian

My PGP public
key[http://diem.serveftp.net:8080/IanSilvesterPGPPublicKey.asc]