[Privoxy-users] Privoxy for Android source code.

Ian Silvester iansilvester at fastmail.fm
Mon Dec 12 12:23:37 UTC 2016

Hi Ataro,

All the details are described at the URL supplied in the readme:
https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Cross_build_environment[1], including the
USE value.

If you have questions beyond this you would need to ask them in a Gentoo
forum - the Privoxy project does not supply a Gentoo binary.

Kind regards,

Ian

My PGP public key[2]

On Mon, 12 Dec 2016, at 05:26, Atar wrote:

> Hi there,

> Sorry about re-opening this thread but can you tell me please
> which USE flags do you supply in order to build Privoxy for
> Android in Gentoo?
> I simply want to try compiling Privoxy myself for Android on Gentoo.

> Regards,

> Ataro.

Links:

  1. https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Cross_build_environment#Example:_Use_a_statically_linked_privoxy_on_Android