[Privoxy-users] privacy not running

Ian Silvester iansilvester at fastmail.fm
Sat Dec 3 20:04:34 UTC 2016

Okay cool. The way to do this will depend on the init system debian uses
- either initd or systemd (I haven't used debian for 10 years so I don't
know what it uses now). If initd the boot order simply depends upon
altering the number in the name of the init script in /etc/init.d - the
higher the number the later during boot.

My PGP public
key[http://diem.serveftp.net:8080/IanSilvesterPGPPublicKey.asc]