[Privoxy-users] Fully Uninstall Privoxy

Ian Silvester iansilvester at fastmail.fm
Mon Aug 22 18:49:12 UTC 2016

Hi Etienne,

The uninstall.command script needs to be run as a user with Admin rights
(i.e. The 'This user can administer this computer' box must be ticked in
the User system preferences). I further recommend that you open
Terminal, change directory to that in which Privoxy is installed ( cd
/Applications/Privoxy) then execute the uninstallation script from there
( ./uninstall.command ). In this way you will be able to see any error
messages output when the script runs.

Cheers,

Ian

My PGP public