[Privoxy-users] Privoxy to transform shopping sites browsing

fred at qwantic.com fred at qwantic.com
Fri Aug 19 22:04:00 UTC 2016

Hi,

I must conduct a study on customer / price behaviour.
In order to do so, I am thinking about using a computer browsing through
localhost privoxy to modified real commercial websites.

I need to change branding (remove div or ccs related parts) and change
product prices and change shopping cart validation process (localhost
php process). My 1st try is on http://banggood.com, others could follow.

As I am really new to privoxy, I would really appreciate any help from
the community. I succeed in hidding portions, but not in calculate
changings on prices yet.

I could eventually hire services from any expert willing to help me.

Love & Respect

Fred